RU58841 Solution (99%+ Pharma Grade Quality) Stable at room temperature!
RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist or a so called anti-androgen. This non steroidal topical androgen antagonist was investigated for therapeutic value in androgenetic alopecia and acne. In studies and clinical trials RU58841 has shown to;
- Strongly compete against DHT
- Increase cellular replication rate in the matrix cells
- Increase cellular proliferation of outer root sheeth cells
- Increase hair diameter and hair density
- Increase the percentage of hair in the anagen phase
- Exert no negative effect on body hormone levels
- Provide equivalent or better net growth than Finasteride
RU58841 works by binding to the androgen receptor in the hair follicle. Therefore androgens don’t have the chance to bind and start the chain reaction of androgenetic alopecia and begin the so called miniaturization process. It has been demonstrated to interrupt this hair loss message locally so that normal hair growth could continue.
We at anageninc provide this compound in a unique stable route of synthesis form which is extremely stable in solid and solution form which has been demonstrated by our R&D laboratory. The results are very encouraging which shows that the current anageninc route of synthesis is stable for at least 24 months at room temperature.
- Content: 30 ML Ru58841 Solution (Slightly overfilled to ensure 30 ML minimum)
- Bottle: Transparent PET bottle( No Aluminum)
- Stability: Stable for at least 24 months at room temperature
- More stability & storage information: www.anageninc.com/faq
- Test reports: Download the latest 3rd party test report
This article is intended for educational / informational purposes only. RU58841 IS INTENDED AS A RESEARCH CHEMICAL ONLY. This designation allows the use of research chemicals strictly for in vitro testing and laboratory experimentation only. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ORDERING.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ORDERING. ANAGENINC WILL IMMEDIATELY DENY ANY ORDER THAT WE FEEL WILL BE USED OUTSIDE OF THE SCOPE OF IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE.