Buy Pure RU58841 Powder | Third Party Tested RU-58841
RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist or a so called anti-androgen. This non steroidal topical androgen antagonist was investigated for therapeutic value in androgenetic alopecia and acne. In studies and clinical trials RU58841 has shown to;
- Strongly compete against DHT
- Increase cellular replication rate in the matrix cells
- Increase cellular proliferation of outer root sheeth cells
- Increase hair diameter and hair density
- Increase the percentage of hair in the anagen phase
- Exert no negative effect on body hormone levels
- Provide equivalent or better net growth than Finasteride
RU58841 (RU-58841) works by binding to the androgen receptor in the hair follicle. Therefore androgens don’t have the chance to bind and start the chain reaction of androgenetic alopecia and begin the so called miniaturization process. It has been demonstrated to interrupt this hair loss message locally so that normal hair growth could continue.
We at anageninc provide this compound in a unique stable route of synthesis form which is extremely stable in solid and solution form which has been demonstrated by our R&D laboratory. The results are very encouraging which shows that the current anageninc route of synthesis is stable for at least 24 months at room temperature.
- Test reports: See the lab reports tab for the latest lab reports.